Advanced Venous Solution
Varicose Vein Problems Plague Over Half of Americans Over 50…
Are you one of them? From advanced venous solution analysis,two-thirds of those afflicted with swollen or painfull leg veins are women and there are a multitude of risk factors that include:
- careers requiring a lot of standing (like nursing or teaching)
If left untreated, severe varicose veins can lead to complications such as leg ulcers and life threatening blood clots.
Hope For Those Suffering from Severe Varicose Veins
Catheters have proved to be a very effective varicose vein treatment alternative to the painful surgeries and stripping techniques that have been used for the last 80 years. Specifically, the VNUS® ClosureFAST™ device represents a major step forward in catheter technology for many reasons:
VNUS® ClosureFAST™ is a superior varicose vein treatment option:
- much faster than traditional treatments
- remarkably less painful than general surgery or vein stripping
- out-patient procedure – patients resume normal activity the next day
- healthy circulation is restored quickly
Treat the underlying cause with VNUS Closure®, the original, minimally invasive treatment.
- 30 minute, office-based procedure
- Resume normal activity — usually next day
- Less painful recovery than laser
- Less burning than laser
- 98 percent of patients would recommend the procedure
Leg Vein Treatment
To learn more about more options on leg vein treatment by following the links below.
This website is designed to help you understand spider vein removal andunderlying causes of leg pain, swelling and varicose veins. You will learn about the signs and symptoms of venous reflux, its long-term health implications and possible treatment options.
You will also learn about Advanced Venous Solutions and their services offered to patients at our convenient office in Gainesville Florida. If you find you have questions this website does not answer, or if you would like to schedule and appointment, use any of the numbers appearing in the right-hand column to contact vein physician gainesville fl nearest you and we will respond immediately.