Meet Dr. Scott T. Koppel
Dr. Scott T. Koppel has been the driving force behind Advanced Venous Solutions since its inception. Many of the patients Dr. Koppel treated complained of leg pain, swelling or varicose veins. This led Dr. Koppel to search for a minimally invasive procedure that could alleviate his patients’ problems without the pain and long recovery time associated with traditional vein-stripping surgery. He found the answer in VNUS Closure®, and became the first physician in the region to begin using this revolutionary procedure.
For Inquiries Contact Us
- University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Science Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Hundreds of hours of continuing education credits
- Board Certified
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Cooper Hospital/University Medical Center, Camden, New Jersey
- Beth Israel Hospital, Passaic, New Jersey
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member,Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Member,American Podiatric Medical Association
- Professional Member, Florida Board of Podiatric Medicine
- North Florida Regional Medal Center, Gainesville, Florida
- The Pavilion Surgery Center, Gainesville,Florida
Insurance Plans We Accept
Maps and Directions
Before you punch 500 NW 43rd Street into your car’s navigation system or GPS, be aware that what the various geographic databases show for this address is actually the intersection of NW 43rd Street and West Newberry Road. The map below shows the real location of our Gainesville office, relative to this intersection.
To get to our Gainesville office, you will need to:
- Turn onto NW 6th Place from NW 43rd Street.
- Turn into the parking lot behind TD Bank.
- Drive to the end of the parking lot.
You can use the interactive Google Map below to get general driving directions to this area from anywhere. View Larger Map